Friday, May 23, 2008

Wii Fit Pre-Orders Have Started Arriving

Orders for the Norte Americano version of Wii Fit has started arriving from Amazon.com, and just in time for the holiday weekend in the United States!

The balance board is a bit sturdier than I remembered, which is a good sign.

I’ll post more photos (videos if possible. I think I’m coming down with a sore throat) of the opening in a few hours. In the mean time, this is what the box looks like (pictures taken with my iPhone).

Be sure to come back later to check out more pictures!

UPDATE (May 26, 2008): MORE UNBOXING PICS HERE (http://esrb.blogspot.com)

UPDATE 2 (May 26, 2008): For explanation on the "Not Legal For Trade" sticker at the bottom of the balanace board, see Some Life's explanation. Thanks for the information.

2 comments:

Dr. iknow said...

Hi

I like it.

Where can I get one here in the U.S.?

Last month, I was playing with it in TOkyo Japan.

Anonymous said...

I love mine -- and the sticker on the bottom -- "not legal for trade"